This post contains affiliate links. This means that I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you) if you subscribe or purchase something through the links provided. You will never see me post a link to a product or service that I don't use myself or truly love!
When you’re stuck in the house, why not dive into a good book? You’ve got all this time on your hands. Work on improving your self with these awesome books to read.
Why You Should Read Self-Improvement Books
If you want to transform your life and improve areas of your life, to learn how to do that, you’ve gotta read books.
Listening to podcasts and reading self-help and self-development books can really help change your life for the better. You get to learn about self help techniques, improve your understanding and then apply those strategies you learn to your life.
Keep in mind though that self-improvement books aren’t magic. Change won’t happen overnight but they are the first step to helping you really get to transformation.
You should treat these books as tools and guides, taking the time to really take in the material you read to gain a full understanding and be able to apply it to your life.
I highly encourage you to get into the habit of reading self-development books if you aren’t already. They are truly life-changing.
10 Self-Improvement Books To Read In 2020
1. You Are A Badass: How To Stop Doubting Your Greatness And Start Living An Awesome Life
2. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
3. Boss Bitch
4. You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth
5. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change
6. The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself
7. The Happiness Project
8. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business
9. The Gifts of Imperfection: Let Go of Who You Think You’re Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are
10. The Compound Effect: Multiply Your Success One Simple Step at a Time
These books will help you achieve your goals, stomp out the competition, feel motivated and ready to take on the world.
Contribute to the conversation. Share your favorite self-development book or guide and why you liked it!