This article may contain links from our partners.
This article is going to deep dive into the pros and cons of selling feet pics!
Selling feet pics is a growing trend, with sub-categories like foot fetishes and more, rising in popularity. People are drawn to felling feet pics because it can be very lucrative, it’s a great way to be creative and you can do so anonymously, and other perks.
Feetfinder is one of the best feet websites to get started with. You’ll like their user-friendly platform and they have a huge audience of foot enthusiasts with over one million users on the platform! Our Feetfinder Review shares more about how they work!
But, you have to consider that this can be unstable income, an unreputable business to pursue and other drawbacks, like the dangers of selling feet pictures that people don’t talk about. Knowing the pros and cons is important because you want to know if selling feet pics is worth it, from all angles.
There are many pros and cons to consider before starting this kind of business and we’ve broken many of them down. Although people sell their feet pics online for good money, it’s not all about the money, sometimes. This can align with the foot fetish industry and you should practice good due diligence and do your research before joining this field.
What are the pros and cons of selling feet pics?
It’s smart that you’re evaluating both sides here. Like all businesses, there are advantages and drawbacks when it comes to selling feet pics. Let’s examine them.
Pros of selling feet pics
There are many pros of selling feet pictures, including:
- Fun, money-making opportunity: You can make money by selling your feet pictures. The more popular you are, the more people will want to buy your content.
- Personal brand reputation-building opportunity: If you’re good at taking pictures of yourself and making them look beautiful, this could be a good way for you to build up a personal brand. Whether you’re on OnlyFans, Feetfinder, Twitter or other platforms. There are tons of opportunities to grow your personal brand. And, make some extra cash in the process.
- Opportunity to express yourself: Some people just want an outlet where they can express their creativity and not have any restrictions put on them. This is one reason why selling feet pictures is such a big hit among those who do it on Instagram or other social media platforms that allow this kind of content sharing (it’s also why there are so many celebrities who post these types of photos).
- Anonymity: Some people like being able to post photos without worrying about being recognized, especially with all the drama that goes along with life online nowadays! There aren’t many places where anonymity still exists – but selling pics online gives them this freedom. Because nobody knows who you really are unless they pay attention closely enough (and even then sometimes not even then!).
1. Make money selling feet pics
The pros of selling feet pics include the money! This is one of the biggest draws of this business. You’re selling pictures of feet on the internet and getting paid! Unlike other kinds of modeling, you don’t have to diet, exercise or look good in a bikini necessarily with feet pictures selling. And, there are so many ways to monetize your foot pictures:
- Onlyfans feet income
- Feet selling sites earnings
- Monetizing feet pics online on stock photo sites
So many opportunities here. While it’s challenging to make a lot of money with foot pictures, you definitely can and many creators and foot models, do!
How do you make money selling feet pictures?
Join feet websites, take feet photos, be engaging and communicate with buyers, and be consistent. It can be slow for some feet sellers in the beginning but, if you stick with it, it can be a fruitful venture.
How much can you sell your feet pictures for?
For example, how much do feet pics sell for on OnlyFans?
Selling feet pics online can be rewarding and high-paying. In terms of pricing your feet pics, you want to consider:
- Your niche or genre
- The market
- The feet websites or feet platforms you’re selling on
You can sell feet pictures for $10 to $20 each or higher. Many feet photo sellers will bundle their photos to make the most money. Instead of selling one photo for $20, they might offer 5 photos for $90 which is a $10 discount.
There are many creative ways you can sell your feet pics and using competitive pricing is one way to sell feet pictures online.
2. Brand building Opportunity
Who knew that feet pictures selling could help you rev up your personal brand.
This works in a number of ways. If you’re a model and add feet modeling to the mix, it could amp up your sales and improve your online presence.
Or, if you’re an Onlyfans creator, starting to sell feet pics on the platform could help boost your brand as well. You can take foot pictures and use them on other websites, too, which can help increase your digital footprint.
3. Express Yourself
Let your creativity shine with feet modeling. You don’t even have to have attractive feet, either. There’s a market for feet pics in many sub-niches so even ugly feet pics can sell! People are willing to pay good money for your feet pics.
You can get really creative with the different foot poses available and different ideas for positioning your feet.
You can take many pictures and, the sky’s the limit on where you can sell your feet pics, from:
- Foot picture selling platforms
- Selling feet pics on Onlyfans
- Feet pic selling websites
- And, more!
4. Anonymously sell feet pics
One of the best parts of this business is that you can remain anonymous! This includes making money on OnlyFans without showing your face!
You don’t have to show your face, which is huge. So, if you’re feeling shy or don’t want to put out your personal business on the internet like that publicly, you can remain anonymous.
Here are the cons and dangers of selling feet pictures to consider…
Cons of selling feet pictures
- Not a reputable profession: There’s no doubt that some people make a lot of money from fetish-related work, but the reality is that most don’t. The majority of models start out as amateurs and get paid very little for their efforts.
- Unstable income: Even those who do get paid well are often underpaid for their time and effort due to the lack of regulation in the industry, which results in huge profits for sites hosting photos and videos of feet (and other body parts).
- Image theft is possible: Once your picture has been sold once online it can be redistributed anywhere else without your consent. This can happen especially on feet-selling platforms like Feetfinder or Feetify.
5. Not a Reputable Profession
It’s not hard to see that selling foot pictures is not reputable. When you’re applying for a car loan, home loan or filling out an application for college, you might feel kind of funny putting feet pics model as your job.
Honestly, a lot of people frown on this. It’s because selling feet pics can be associated with sex and foot fetishes. It’s almost like you’re a sex worker. Some people may consider it sex work.
You might think, “I’m just selling my feet on Onlyfans,” but, other people see it differently. It’s frowned on in society by many people and that’s just how it is.
Potential buyers could be foot fetishists who adore feet. It might feel sleazy or weird talking to people may be obsessed with feet. It’s something to think about with this business.
6. Unstable Income
Modeling income, in general, can be unstable, unless you’re a supermodel, which beginners in foot modeling are not. So, I wouldn’t count on your feet pictures income to pay the bills or pay your rent.
Don’t get me wrong, there are a lot of Onlyfans creators and feet models on other platforms that do extremely well! But, that’s not everyone and it might not be you, just being realistic.
So, think of this as side hustle money until you’re more experienced and have a better idea of how much selling feet pics income can generate for yourself.
7. Image theft
This can happen and nobody is immune. Image theft, like content theft can happen to anyone and at any time. It’s smart just to be aware that this is possible and guard yourself from this, best as you can.
Protecting your images from theft is an important part of managing your business. Here are some steps you can take to guard yourself from image theft:
- Watermark images: Adding a watermark to your images can help deter unauthorized use and make it easier to identify and track theft.
- Register copyrights: Registering your images with the U.S. Copyright Office provides legal protection and makes it easier to enforce your rights in court if necessary.
- Use digital rights management (DRM) software: DRM software can restrict access to and usage of your images, making it more difficult for unauthorized users to steal them.
- Add metadata to images: Including metadata such as your name, contact information, and copyright information in your images can help establish your ownership and make it easier to track theft.
- Be cautious when sharing images online: Be mindful of the websites and platforms you use to share your images and be careful about who you share your images with. Consider using password-protected galleries or using a service that provides copyright protection.
- Take legal action if necessary: If someone does steal your images, consider taking legal action to protect your rights. An attorney specializing in copyright law can help you understand your options and take appropriate action.
By taking these steps, you can help protect your images from theft and guard your business from unauthorized use.
How to sell feet pictures online?
Feet pics can be great. They can be an entry point into the photography industry, an outlet to express yourself, and a lucrative way to make a living. You want to make money by selling pictures of your feet. This is how you start.
1. Choose a niche or genre
Choose a category, like:
- Foot arches
- Feet soles
- Ugly feet
This will help you narrow your target audience and get to know your target potential buyer a lot better. It’s also going to create less competition for you.
2. Choose an audience
Who is your target market? Who is your target audience?
Are you selling to: businesses, photographers, foot enthusiasts, etc.?
3. Pick the best platform for selling feet pics
Choose a feet website to sell your photos. Then, get yourself ready for selling pictures of your feet. As a seller of feet photos, you want your feet to be photo-ready:
- Get a pedicure (or not)
- Lotion and moisturize your feet
- Style the photo background and get the backdrop ready
- Make sure your camera is ready to take pics yourself or get a friend to be your photographer
4. Start selling your photos
Publish your photos, mingle with buyers, and sell your photos! If you’ve ever worked in the selling business then, you know what it takes to make a sale:
- Be persuasive or convincing
- Practice excellent customer service
- Accommodate the buyer
- Take special requests (based on your comfort level)
- Price your content competitively
What do you need to sell feet pictures?
This is an easy business virtually anybody can break into. Here’s what you will need to start:
- A platform to sell feet (like Feetfinder, Twitter, etc.)
- Camera and an internet connection (like your smartphone)
- Feet videos and pictures
Join the feet platform, then with your camera and an internet connection, you can snap feet videos and pictures to post on the platform.
How to have the best experience selling foot pictures
You’re probably wondering what the best way to sell feet pictures is, right? Well, I can tell you that it really depends on your situation.
What makes a sale successful depends on a few different factors:
- Whether or not you are comfortable with the person who wants to buy your feet pictures
- The price at which you want to sell your erotic foot pics
- The payment method (cash vs card) you want to use for these transactions
- How quickly and easily customers can get their hands on their new item
Common questions if you start selling feet pics
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about feet pics that you might want to know…
1. Which feet-selling platforms should you choose?
Honestly, you can pick your favorite platforms to sell your feet on the internet and sell pictures of your feet online. Choose the one that best fits your needs. You can even sell toe pics!
There’s really no restriction to how many feet-selling platforms you can be on unless foot picture-selling platforms have that rule.
2. Is selling feet pictures legal?
If you decide to sell feet pics, it’s important to know the legalities of it all. As a seller of feet pics, you might wonder if selling feet pictures is legal?
Generally, selling feet pictures is legal, provided it’s legal in your area and you’re not doing illegal activities while modeling or selling foot pics. You should be at least 18 years old and check your area to ensure you’re not breaking any laws.
3. Is PayPal safe for selling feet pics?
Yes, PayPal is safe for selling feet pics. Reputable payment processors like PayPal, Stripe, CashApp, Venmo and others can be used to make money by selling feet pics.
Is it worth selling feet pics?
Yes, it can be worth it to many feet sellers. This can be a lucrative way to make money by taking pictures of your feet.
- This is a low-effort, lazy side hustle anybody can do (even men)
- Selling feet pictures can make you money
- You can do this anonymously without showing your face
- Selling foot pics can be a part-time side hustle or a full-time career
But, then also consider:
- This can be a potentially dangerous industry (full of scams)
- When you go online and send your feet content, you don’t know the person on the other end
- You’ll be working alongside people who sell foot fetish content
- Selling feet photos doesn’t work for all sellers
Final Thoughts | Pros and Cons of Selling Feet Pics
This wraps up our summary of the pros and cons t0 selling feet pics. Hopefully, this provides some clarity on selling feet pics pros and cons, along with giving you ideas for how to sell pics of your feet online.
When you’re ready to start selling feet pictures, weigh the pros and cons and if you decide you want to pursue this, we recommend Feetfinder as a platform to start with.
You might not think selling feet pics can be life-changing, but it is possible. The added income stream and opportunity to earn up to a full-time income as a foot model is a very real possibility. There are foot models earning a full-time living with feet pics!
Getting set up as a feet pic seller is easy to do and you’ll get a chance to:
- Work with a major player in this industry
- Build your brand online and
- Increase your chances of potentially making money selling feet pics
We hope that this post has given you a clearer idea of what it takes to sell foot pictures. Posting your feet pics is a great way to make some extra money. But, it’s an industry rife with scams, unfortunately, and other drawbacks exist as well.
It can be a creative outlet for yourself but also keep in mind that it requires a lot of work and it’s not reputable so, sharing this with your friends and family may not be something you feel comfortable doing.
Do you think you would sell foot pictures?
Recommended Resources to Increase Your Income and Save Money
This online training program, Legendary Marketer shows you how to start an online business. You can join free then, take their 15-day business builder challenge to learn how to start an online business. Business owner Amalie Lund made $100K in 6 months, after going through this program!
- Watch videos
- Listen to music
- Online shopping
- Discovering stuff online