This article may contain links from our partners.
This article is going to deep dive into the pros and cons of selling feet pics!
Selling feet pics is a growing trend, with sub-categories like foot fetishes and more, rising in popularity. People are drawn to felling feet pics because it can be very lucrative, it’s a way to be creative and you can do so anonymously, and other perks. But, you have to consider that this can be unstable income, an unreputable business to pursue and other drawbacks.
There are many pros and cons to consider before starting this kind of business and we’ve broken many of them down. Keep reading to learn more…
Pros of selling feet pictures
There are many pros to selling your feet pictures, including:
- Money-making opportunity: You can make money by selling your feet pictures. The more popular you are, the more people will want to buy your content.
- Personal brand reputation-building opportunity: If you’re good at taking pictures of yourself and making them look beautiful, this could be a good way for you to build up a personal brand. And, make some extra cash in the process.
- Opportunity to express yourself: Some people just want an outlet where they can express their creativity and not have any restrictions put on them. This is one reason why selling feet pictures is such a big hit among those who do it on Instagram or other social media platforms that allow this kind of content sharing (it’s also why there are so many celebrities who post these types of photos).
- Anonymity: Some people like being able to post photos without worrying about being recognized, especially with all the drama that goes along with life online nowadays! There aren’t many places where anonymity still exists – but selling pics online gives them this freedom. Because nobody knows who you really are unless they pay attention closely enough (and even then sometimes not even then!).
Cons of selling feet pictures
- Not a reputable profession: There’s no doubt that some people make a lot of money from fetish-related work, but the reality is that most don’t. The majority of models start out as amateurs and get paid very little for their efforts.
- Unstable income: Even those who do get paid well are often underpaid for their time and effort due to the lack of regulation in the industry, which results in huge profits for sites hosting photos and videos of feet (and other body parts).
- Image theft is possible: Once your picture has been sold once online it can be redistributed anywhere else without your consent. This can happen especially on feet-selling platforms like Feetfinder or Feetify.
How to have the best experience selling foot pictures
You’re probably wondering what the best way to sell feet pictures is, right? Well, I can tell you that it really depends on your situation. What makes a sale successful depends on a few different factors:
- Whether or not you are comfortable with the person who wants to buy your feet pictures
- The price at which you want to sell your erotic foot pics
- The payment method (cash vs card) you want to use for these transactions
- How quickly and easily customers can get their hands on their new item
Final Thoughts | Pros and Cons of Selling Feet Pics
This wraps up our summary of the pros and cons of selling feet pics.
We hope that this post has given you some clarity on whether or not selling foot pictures is right for you.
Remember that it’s a great way to make money and it can be a creative outlet for yourself but also keep in mind that it requires a lot of work and it’s not reputable so, sharing this with your friends and family may not be something you feel comfortable doing.
Do you think you would sell foot pictures?