This article may contain links from our partners.
Freemote is an 8-part coding training that teaches people how to do computer programming. In this Freemote review, you’re going to learn why Freemote is different.
- What Freemote is all about
- How much Freemote costs
- Fremote reviews
- If Freemote is legit or a scam
- If Freemote is worth it
If you’ve wanted to break into tech and learn coding, Freemote may be a viable option to learn the skills needed to work in a coding career. There are tons of coding bootcamps across the web.
What is Freemote?
The fastest way to go from zero to paid programmer. This is displayed across their homepage and if you bounce around the site, you come to learn what Freemote is all about…
- 40+ hours of course curriculum around coding and programming
- Mentorship from professional programmers
- Access to Freemote’s developer community
- Access to cheat sheets, checklists and trackers
- Weekly live mentor calls
What do you get with Freemote?
Freemote teaches you how to become a paid computer programmer. Programming is a high-income skill. Once you know how to program computers, it opens up a whole new world in the tech space.
There are hundreds of tech companies and organizations in other industries looking for computer programmers. You can also build your own business as a computer programmer or go the freelance route.
There are so many options available.
Once you join Freemote, you can expect to learn coding and learn computer programming in an online course curriculum. You get the chance to connect with mentors. These are people that are professional computer programmers that you can lean on for help, troubleshooting, mentorship, and advice.
Freemote offers a 7-week intensive bootcamp. You’ll need to make time to complete this course and excel in the program.
The results speak for themselves
What I liked when I visited the Freemote website was their results, which showed…
- 85% of students who completed the training program got paid jobs
- 4.9/5 Trustpilot rating including 100+ verified student reviews
Freemote student reviews
The student success stories page is a great place to learn about Freemote reviews from actual Freemote students. You can read the Freemote review feedback from students who have made testimonials about their experience going through Freemote’s training.
Avery landed a $74,000/year job offer after 1 month.
Saul became a profitable freelancer after 1 month.
Forrest went from an English teacher in Asia to a full-time remote front-end developer.
Module 1: HTML & CSS Basics
In this first module, the focus will be on learning the front-end tools HTML and CSS.
Module 2: Web Development and Ecommerce
Module 2 is where they introduce you to building projects for freelance clients. You’ll build 6 freelance projects and learn skills to become an expert in ecommerce.
Module 3: Learn and earn with freelancing
In module 3, it’ll have a freelance focus. You will get set up on Upwork and set up your portfolio.
You’re going to bring it all together, tying in HTML, CSS, and JS to create projects.
Module 6: JS Framework and React
Learn the JS Framework and React.
How much does Freemote cost?
Lets talk about Freemote price. According to sources online (like this one), Freemote costs $997. You can search Google for terms like “how much is Freemote bootcamp” or similar, and you’ll find this price is shared.
I couldn’t find a pricing page on the site. The call-t0-action buttons which lead you to sign up direct you to a Calendly setup where you can schedule a phone call with Freemote.
This is common with higher-priced courses where customers may want to talk to a person before they invest. I think the call is a great idea. It’s a good way for you to get your concerns addressed and talk to a person from Freemote’s team to ask any questions about the program.
The nearly $1,000 price tag may sound like a lot but, it’s far less than learning coding at a four-year college or university, where the average cost is just under $11,000 for state residents.
So, invest around $1,000 (potentially) and learn the high-income skill of coding, where you can transition into a coding tech career and begin making $60K+ with the potential to earn six figures in the future. Expanding your education and learning high-income skills are one of the best investments you can make in yourself.
I want to mention this includes Freemote’s guarantee. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee and they call investing in their boot camp the best value for the least risk. The 30-day money-back guarantee is the reason why.
Here’s what users are saying about Freemote…
Is Freemote a scam? Is Freemote legit? If you’re curious what others are saying about Freemote and you want to learn about Freemote bootcamp reviews, head to their Freemote reviews page.
Trustpilot shows Freemote has a 4.9/5 review.
“Exactly as advertised”
“100% worth it”
“Simple but effective”
Freemote also shares that 85% of their students land paid jobs. Success stories from former students show students, like this factory worker who landed a $74,000/year job in one month.
Pros and Cons of learning computer programming
Knowing the pros and cons is important because it allows you to make informed decisions based on a complete understanding of the situation. It helps you to weigh the benefits against the drawbacks and assess whether the potential advantages are worth the potential risks or downsides.
By considering both the positive and negative aspects of a situation, you can better evaluate the potential outcomes and make more informed decisions that align with your goals and values. This applies to many areas of life, such as career choices, personal relationships, and even everyday purchases.
So with that said, lets drill down here and uncover the benefits and drawbacks of learning computer programming.
What are the benefits of learning computer programming?
There are several benefits to learning computer programming, including:
- Problem-solving skills: Learning how to program requires a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving, which can help you develop problem-solving skills that are useful in many other areas of life.
- Career opportunities: There is a growing demand for skilled computer programmers across a wide range of industries, which means that learning to program can open up many career opportunities.
- Creativity: Programming can also be a creative pursuit, as it allows you to bring your ideas to life through software development.
- Increased earning potential: As demand for computer programming skills continues to grow, so does the earning potential for programmers, making it a lucrative career choice.
- Improved cognitive function: Learning how to program can improve cognitive function, including memory, attention, and problem-solving abilities.
- Enhanced teamwork skills: Working on programming projects often involves collaboration with other developers, which can help you develop valuable teamwork skills.
- Flexibility: Many programming jobs offer the flexibility to work remotely, which can be a significant benefit for those seeking work-life balance.
Overall, learning computer programming can be a highly rewarding experience, both personally and professionally, and can provide you with valuable skills that are in high demand in today’s job market. Also, with computer programming skills under your belt, it opens the door to some of the best introvert-friendly tech careers.
What are the drawbacks of learning computer programming?
While learning computer programming has many benefits, there are also some potential drawbacks to consider:
- Steep learning curve: Programming can be a challenging subject to learn, and it can take a significant amount of time and effort to become proficient.
- Frustration: Programming can be frustrating at times, especially when you encounter difficult bugs or errors that are difficult to diagnose and fix.
- Mental fatigue: Programming requires intense concentration and focus, which can be mentally taxing over long periods.
- Rapidly changing technology: The technology industry is constantly evolving, and programming languages and frameworks can become outdated quickly. This means that programmers need to keep up with the latest developments and continuously learn new skills to stay relevant.
- Limited job opportunities in some areas: While programming jobs are in high demand in many areas, there may be limited job opportunities in some locations or industries.
- Sedentary lifestyle: Programming is a sedentary activity that involves sitting in front of a computer for extended periods, which can lead to health issues if proper ergonomic practices are not followed.
Overall, while there are some potential drawbacks to learning computer programming, many people find that the benefits outweigh the challenges and enjoy the rewards of a career in this field.
What kind of jobs can you get as a computer programmer?
As a computer programmer, you have a wide range of job opportunities in various fields. Here are some examples of jobs you can get as a computer programmer:
- Software Developer: Software developers create, design, and maintain software programs for various industries, including finance, healthcare, gaming, and entertainment.
- Web Developer: Web developers design and create websites, web applications, and mobile applications. They may work for software companies, advertising agencies, or freelance.
- Data Analyst: Data analysts gather and analyze data to help companies make better business decisions. They use programming languages and statistical tools to collect and interpret data.
- Cybersecurity Analyst: Cybersecurity analysts help companies protect their computer systems and networks from unauthorized access and cyber threats. They develop and implement security measures to safeguard company data.
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer: AI/ML engineers develop and maintain software programs that can learn and improve based on data input. They work in a variety of industries, including healthcare, finance, and technology.
- Game Developer: Game developers design and create video games for various platforms, including mobile, console, and PC. They use programming languages, graphics, and game engines to bring their ideas to life.
- Mobile Developer: Mobile developers create mobile applications for smartphones and tablets. They may work for software companies or develop their applications.
- Full-Stack Developer: Full-stack developers are skilled in both front-end and back-end development. They can create complete web applications from scratch, from the user interface to the server-side logic.
These are just a few examples of the many jobs you can get as a computer programmer. The technology industry is constantly evolving, and there are always new job opportunities emerging for computer programmers with a wide range of skills and expertise.
As you’re going through our Freemote reviews, you might have some questions come to mind. Here are some answers to common questions that might be brewing about Freemote.
1. Can you join Freemote as a beginner?
Yes, Freemote is beginner-friendly and there are no prerequisites required. If you want to learn the high income skill of coding, Freemote bootcamp is a solid option.
2. How much support is included?
You receive unlimited help desk support including coding reviews.
3. Is coding right for me?
Freemote offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied or find coding isn’t for you within the first 30 days, you can join Freemote with confidence ask for a refund during that timeframe.
4. Can Freemote be done part-time?
Yes, Freemote can be done part-time. It’s a self-paced, online program.
Freemote Review | Is Freemote worth it?
Is Freemote worth it? Is it legit or a scam? Based on my research, Freemote is legit!
The Trustpilot reviews definitely help. The high score of 4.9/5 means that students like the training and it worked for them.
To recap, you just read our Freemote review. Your read our Freemote bootcamp review and talked about what Freemote bootcamp is about, what you’ll learn, Freemote cost, Freemote student reviews, and what you can expect from learning computer programming.
If you want to invest in yourself and learn coding to work in programming, Freemote is a training program to consider.
Freemote Review: Freemote Bootcamp Alternatives
You just read our Freemote review but, if you’re on the fence, other options are out there.
Are Freemote alternatives available? Yes, for sure.
If you’re not sure what kind of tech career to break into, consider these:
These are two tech boot camps that may interest you, if you’re not quite sure about programming.
Alternatives to making money online
How about alternatives to making money online?
By far, the best way to make money online is by running your own business. You can do that with computer programming skills, for sure but, there are other avenues to pursue.
Legendary Marketer teaches you how to create an online business. They are beginner-friendly and I’ve seen newbies go from zero to $20,000/month with the help of Legendary Marketer. I just followed a couple of TikTok influencers that work with the company. One made $60,000 in two months and the other has done $500K+.
What is Legendary Marketer?
Legendary Marketer is an online education platform that offers training programs and courses for individuals interested in digital marketing and building an online business.
The platform was founded by David Sharpe, a renowned internet marketer who has generated millions of dollars in online sales.
Legendary Marketer provides courses and resources in various areas of digital marketing, including affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, paid advertising, and sales funnels.
The platform’s training programs are designed to provide a step-by-step process for individuals to start and grow their online businesses.
Legendary Marketer offers different levels of training programs, ranging from basic to advanced levels, and also provides mentorship and coaching to help individuals succeed in their online businesses.
The platform also offers a range of tools and resources to help individuals set up and automate their online businesses, including landing page builders, email marketing software, and analytics tools.
Click here to learn more about Legendary Marketer.