This article may contain links from our partners.
Searching online for a Feetify review? Looking for ways to make extra money? Have you considered selling feet pics? It’s a way to make money online selling photos of your feet and websites like Feetify are a way you can get started with it.
In this Feetify review, we’re covering it all:
- Learn what Feetify is
- How to sell feet pics for money
- Feetify Premium
- How to get starting with Feetify
Selling feet pics online is no longer taboo! In fact, I tried selling feet pics. You can read about my experience to learn how I did it and what that process involved.
Anyway, let’s get into the review.
How to sell feet pics for money?
This is a question that is often asked by those who are looking to make some extra cash. There are a few different ways that you can go about selling your feet pictures for money.
The first way is to find someone who is willing to pay you for the pictures. This can be done by searching online or by asking around in your local area.
Another way to sell your feet pictures for money is to create an account on a site that allows people to buy and sell photos. These sites typically have a section dedicated to buying and selling photos, so you should be able to find someone who is interested in purchasing your photos.
If you do not want to sell your photos online, you can also try selling them in person. This can be done by setting up a booth at a local flea market or by selling them at a yard sale.
You may also want to consider placing an ad in your local newspaper or on a classifieds site.
Regardless of how you choose to sell your feet pictures for money, you should make sure that you are getting a fair price for them. There are many people who are willing to pay top dollar for photos, so you should not have any problem finding someone who is willing to pay you what you are asking for your photos.
Just remember to be patient and do not expect to get rich quick when selling your photos. It takes time and effort to make money from selling feet pictures, but it is possible to make a decent income if you are willing to put in the work.
In this Feetify review, we’re covering:
- What Feetify is
- How much Feetify costs
- How much money you can make from Feetify and how you get paid
- Pros and cons of Feetify
- If Feetify is a scam
Feetify Review: What is Feetify?:
Feetify is a website that brings together buyers and sellers. Buyers are looking to buy feet pics and sellers are looking to sell feet pics. Feetify is a marketplace that can serve as a platform for that.
Feetify serves hundreds of thousands of users. As a feet pic seller, you have the chance to make money online selling photos of yourself. People are intrigued by selling feet pics because it’s a low effort way to earn a side hustle from home.
It’s a lucrative way to work remotely part-time or full-time making money. Some feet pic sellers make a full-time income, like this woman who has earned over $70,000 in a year with feet pics.
What sets Feetify apart from competing sites is that they welcome feet pics from men and women. They provide an environment for feet lovers to come together and engage in online transactions safely, buying and selling feet pictures.
Other reasons Feetify is different from competitors is:
- Premium members keep 100% of earnings
- Top models can receive daily cash awards
- They offer awards up to $10,000
- Feetify pays through multiple methods: PayPal, Venmo, Cash App
How does Feetify work?
There’s a simple 3-step process for signing up to Feetify:
- Sign up
- Post pics and videos
- Connect with others and get paid
How to sell feet pictures on Feetify?
- Uploading pictures is easy. You can either use their uploader or take a screenshot of your feet and paste it into their tool.
- Setting prices is easy too! You can choose to have the same price for all of your images, or manually set individual prices for each one. Just click on the blue “+” button next to each picture, type in how much you want to charge, and then click save!
- To set up categories for your pictures (for example: size 7 or 8), select which ones you want and hit “Add Category” when prompted during upload. This will add them as separate collections on Feetify that customers can browse through when they visit your page.
- The description field allows you to write up short explanations about why someone should buy these pics from you; check out other sellers’ descriptions for examples of things they’re doing right! Don’t forget: people are more likely to purchase if they know exactly what they’re getting before they buy so make sure whatever information comes with each photo is accurate.* If there’s any additional information we should know about our product, feel free write it here! For example: “These are my actual feet—no Photoshop involved!” Or maybe even something more specific like “We guarantee 100% satisfaction with all orders.”
Guidelines for selling on Feetify
So you’re ready to sell your photos on Feetify, but what are the rules?
- You can only sell photos of your feet. If you want to upload a picture of someone else’s feet, that is allowed, as long as they are over 18 years old and have given permission for the photo to be used on Feetify.
- Everyone must be 18 years or older before being able to buy or sell anything on Feetify. This includes anyone who is 13 years old and older (and doesn’t turn 13 until after posting their first sale).
- It’s important not to try fooling people into thinking that one picture is from another person—it’s against the rules! The same goes for trying any kind of scamming tactic: if someone thinks there’s something fishy about an item being sold by another user, we’ll take action immediately.
How much does Feetify cost?
Feetify is free for sellers to join. If you sell feet pics, you keep 80% of the payment or 100% of the payment for premium members.
How does Feetify pay you?
Once you have earned $20 in Feetify, you will be able to cash out via PayPal.
Payments are made once a month and you can expect them to arrive within one business day of the end of the month (so if you earned $20 on August 31st, your payment should arrive around September 1st).
Payments are also made in USD, which is nice since that’s probably what you’d want to spend it on anyway. If you’re signed up as a Premium member (see below), then your first payment will include an extra discount as well.
Since payments are processed by PayPal itself and not Feetify directly, there’s no need for any sort of account verification or anything like that—you just need an email address so that they can send payment reminders and confirmations about how much money has been cashed out from your account each month!
How does Feetify Premium work?
In order to use Feetify Premium, you first need to purchase a subscription. You can pay $4.99/month or $49.99 once to get access to all of the features of Feetify Premium.
Once you’ve subscribed, you’re able to use the app on both your computer and mobile devices (the app is available for iOS, Android, and Windows 10).
You can also opt-in for a lifetime membership which will cost $49.99 upfront instead of paying monthly fees over time like most subscriptions do.
If you choose this option, it will save money in the long run but there are no refunds if you ever decide that Feetify isn’t working out well for you down the line so keep that in mind before purchasing one year’s worth of releases at once!
Feetify is a safe place to sell your shoes online, and it’s not a scam. You don’t have to worry about giving out your credit card number or bank account number or social security number because Feetify will never ask for that information.
- It’s also important to note that Feetify does not offer an affiliate program.* So you won’t be able to make money by referring friends in the same way that some other selling platforms do.
Is Feetify a scam?
Feetify is not a scam.
It’s a legitimate website with a good reputation that has been around for several years.
There are many similar websites that have come and gone in the past, but Feetify has stayed strong and solid throughout its existence. This means that you can trust this site to do what it says it’ll do: connect you with potential clients who want to hire writers like you!
You can also be sure that this business model will work because it’s been proven over time by many different people—just look at how many writers are using Feetify today!
Plus, there’s no risk here; signing up doesn’t cost anything since they only get paid when they find new clients who sign up through their links (and then pay commission on those sales).
Pros and Cons of Feetify
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using Feetify.
Pros of Feetify
- You can make money from your feet. Though the site isn’t a major revenue source, you can easily earn hundreds of dollars on Feetify. The platform allows you to sell your feet for $5–$10 per set, or trade them for someone else’s. It also has a referral program that allows you to earn 10% of every purchase made by someone who signs up under your link.
- You can get paid to take pictures of your feet. Yes, this is actually true! There are many people out there who will pay good money (and often quite a bit) for quality images of toes and heels in all their glory — especially if said toes and heels belong to celebrities or models with large social followings on Instagram or Twitter. All you need is an iPhone (or other smartphone), some decent lighting and editing skills, and/or access to Photoshop/Lightroom and some patience until Feetify gets back into full swing after its relaunch next year — then it should be easier than ever before!
Cons of Feetify
Feetify is not the most popular or profitable feet picture site on the internet. There are many other sites where you can sell your feet pictures, and some of them have a bigger audience and pay more for each picture you post there. All things considered, I think Feetify is still worth using if you’re looking to make some quick cash by selling your feet pictures online
Feetify Review: Is it Worth It?
Feetify is a site that lets you sell photos of your feet and get paid for it. The concept might sound strange, but there’s actually a lot of money to be made in this niche, as you can see.
Feet are considered to be one of the most fetishized parts of the body, and there are people who would pay big bucks for them. However, Feetify isn’t without its issues. There are pros and cons to selling on the platform, which we revealed. In the end, the decision is left to you.
If you’re considering selling feet pictures online, Feetify might be a site you consider pursuing.