This article may contain links from our partners.
Searching online for a Feetify review? Looking for ways to make extra money? Have you considered selling feet pics? It’s a way to make money online selling photos of your feet and websites like Feetify are a way you can get started with it.
Selling feet pics online is no longer taboo!
In fact, I tried selling feet pics. You can read about my experience to learn how I did it and what that process involved. Feetify is one of the top websites for selling foot pics.
When you search terms on Google like “selling foot pics,” “feet pic selling,” or similar terms, Feetify is at the top of search engine results page. So, I decided to review Feetify so you can see what this feet-selling website is really all about. They have some similarities and differences to our favorite feet selling platform, Feetfinder. Check out the Feetfinder review to learn more but, in this Feetify review, we’re covering it all:
- Learn what Feetify is
- How to sell feet pics for money
- Feetify Premium
- How to get starting with Feetify
Anyway, let’s get into this Feetify review.
How to sell feet pics for money?
First, let’s cover feet pic selling real quick. You may be new to this and wondering how it all works. How do you sell feet pics for money, in the first place?
This is a question that is often asked by those who are looking to make some extra cash.
There are a few different ways that you can go about selling your feet pictures for money.
- The first way is to find someone who is willing to pay you for the pictures. This can be done tsearching online or by asking around in your local area.
- Another way to sell your feet pictures for money is to create an account on a site that allows people to buy and sell photos. These sites typically have a section dedicated to buying and selling photos, so you should be able to find someone who is interested in purchasing your photos.
If you do not want to sell your photos online, you can also try selling them in person. This can be done by setting up a booth at a local flea market or by selling them at a yard sale.
You may also want to consider placing an ad in your local newspaper or on a classifieds site.
Regardless of how you choose to sell your feet pictures for money, you should make sure that you are getting a fair price for them.
There are many people who are willing to pay top dollar for photos, so you should not have any problem finding someone who is willing to pay you what you are asking for your photos.
Just remember to be patient and do not expect to get rich quick when selling your photos. It takes time and effort to make money from selling feet pictures, but it is possible to make a decent income if you are willing to put in the work.
Feetify Review: What is Feetify?:
Feetify is a website that brings together buyers and sellers. Buyers are looking to buy feet pics and sellers are looking to sell feet pics. Feetify is a marketplace that can serve as a platform for that.
This isn’t foot selling, it’s foot pic selling and Feetify is a platform to help you make money with your foot pics.
Feetify serves hundreds of thousands of users. As a feet pic seller, you have the chance to make money online selling photos of yourself. People are intrigued by selling feet pics because it’s a low-effort way to earn a side hustle from home.
It’s a lucrative way to work remotely part-time or full-time making money. Some feet pic sellers make a full-time income, like this woman who has earned over $70,000 in a year with feet pics.
What sets Feetify apart from competing sites is that they welcome feet pics from men and women. They provide an environment for feet lovers to come together and engage in online transactions safely, buying and selling feet pictures.
Other reasons Feetify is different from competitors is:
- Premium members keep 100% of earnings
- Top models can receive daily cash awards
- They offer awards up to $10,000
- Feetify pays through multiple methods: PayPal, Venmo, Cash App
How does Feetify work?
Here are some quick facts about Feetify:
- Established in 2019
- Serving U.S., Canada, U.K., and Australia
- Payment via Venmo, PayPal, Direct Deposit, and CashApp
- Must be 18+ years old
- Free to join (premium membership also available)
- You can be 100% anonymous
There’s a simple 3-step process for signing up to Feetify:
- Sign up: Join the platform. Registration is free.
- Post pics and videos: Snap and upload your pics and videos.
- Connect with others and get paid: Network with buyers, sell your content, and make money.
How to sell feet pictures on Feetify?
Uploading pictures is easy. You can either use their uploader or take a screenshot of your feet and paste it into their tool.
Setting prices is easy too! You can choose to have the same price for all of your images, or manually set individual prices for each one. Just click on the blue “+” button next to each picture, type in how much you want to charge, and then click save!
To set up categories for your pictures (for example: size 7 or 8), select which ones you want and hit “Add Category” when prompted during upload. This will add them as separate collections on Feetify that customers can browse through when they visit your page.
The description field allows you to write up short explanations about why someone should buy these pics from you; check out other sellers’ descriptions for examples of things they’re doing right!
Don’t forget: people are more likely to purchase if they know exactly what they’re getting before they buy so make sure whatever information comes with each photo is accurate.* If there’s any additional information we should know about our product, feel free write it here!
For example: “These are my actual feet—no Photoshop involved!”
Or maybe even something more specific like “We guarantee 100% satisfaction with all orders.”
Guidelines for selling on Feetify
So you’re ready to sell your photos on Feetify, but what are the rules?
- You can only sell photos of your feet. If you want to upload a picture of someone else’s feet, that is allowed, as long as they are over 18 years old and have given permission for the photo to be used on Feetify.
- Everyone must be 18 years or older before being able to buy or sell anything on Feetify. This includes anyone who is 13 years old and older (and doesn’t turn 13 until after posting their first sale).
- It’s important not to try fooling people into thinking that one picture is from another person—it’s against the rules! The same goes for trying any kind of scamming tactic: if someone thinks there’s something fishy about an item being sold by another user, we’ll take action immediately.
How much does Feetify cost?
Feetify pricing questions? Feetify is free for sellers to join. If you sell feet pics, you keep 80% of the payment or 100% of the payment for premium members.
How does Feetify Premium work?
In order to use Feetify Premium, you first need to purchase a subscription.
- You can pay $4.99/month or,
- $49.99 once to get access to all of the features of Feetify Premium
Once you’ve subscribed, you will be a Premium seller and you’re able to use the app on both your computer and mobile devices (the app is available for iOS, Android, and Windows 10).
You can also opt-in for a lifetime membership which will cost $49.99 upfront instead of paying monthly fees over time like most subscriptions do.
If you choose this option, it will save money in the long run but there are no refunds if you ever decide that Feetify isn’t working out well for you down the line so keep that in mind before purchasing one year’s worth of releases at once!
How does Feetify pay you?
How much does Feetify pay? Here’s how the payout and payment structure works…
How much does Feetify pay you?
Once you have earned $20 in Feetify, you will be able to cash out via PayPal.
- Payments are issued once a month and you can expect them to arrive within one business day of the end of the month (so if you earned $20 on August 31st, your payment should arrive around September 1st).
- Payments are also made in USD, which is nice since that’s probably what you’d want to spend it on anyway. If you’re signed up as a Premium member (see below), then your first payment will include an extra discount as well.
Since payments are processed by PayPal itself and not Feetify directly, there’s no need for any sort of account verification or anything like that—you just need an email address so that they can send payment reminders and confirmations about how much money has been cashed out from your account each month!
What are Feetify cash awards?
The cash awards page shares that they give out $1,000 to $10,000 monthly. This is a reward you can potentially earn just for being an active member on Feetify.
Models who are the most active get a chance to win awards daily from Feetify.
The awards are:
It’s based on your participation and uploads each month. The cash awards are available to Premium models only. Premium membership requires an upgrade, which you can learn about here.
Wondering about a Feetify review? Or, maybe Feetify seller reviews? What are Feetify users actually saying about the platform? Here’s what we found…
If you Google Feetify reviews or Feetify seller reviews, you’ll come across reviews like these which shine some light on if Feetify is legit and if sellers and users are happy with the platform.
Trustpilot – 4.4/5
Trustpilot ranks Feetify fairly high, at 4.4 out of 5 (Excellent according to Trustpilot) from 300+ reviews. Here’s what reviewers are saying:
- “Best foot fetish site out there”
- “Can’t use site without paying”
- “Great experience”
Is Feetify safe?
You might have questions about how to sell feet pics without getting scammed or questions like “is selling feet pics dangerous?”
Feetify is a safe place to sell your shoes online, and it’s not a scam. When it comes to selling foot pictures, you’ve got to do your research and do your due diligence. It’s one of the best ways to guard against scams.
Research to see what other foot models have experienced working with Feetify. Google search terms like Feetify reviews, along with searching other feet pic sites you plan to sell on like Feetfinder reviews or Feet finder reviews, Instafeet reviews, Fun with Feet reviews, and more.
You don’t have to worry about giving out your credit card number or bank account number or social security number because Feetify will never ask for that information.
- It’s also important to note that Feetify does not offer an affiliate program.* So you won’t be able to make money by referring friends in the same way that some other selling platforms do.
Is Feetify a scam?
Is Feetify legit? Is Feetify a legit website?
Yes, it’s a legitimate website for selling feet pics. It has a good reputation and it’s been around for several years. Feetify is not a scam.
There are many similar websites that have come and gone in the past, but Feetify has remained strong and solid throughout its existence.
How to take feet pictures?
Taking great feet pics for your side hustle doesn’t have to be a challenge.
With the rise of social media, many entrepreneurs are turning to Instagram to showcase their products and services.
As such, having a feed that is aesthetically pleasing is essential—and this includes feet pics! If you want to make sure that all of your feet pics look their best, here’s what you need to know.
- High-quality pictures
- Good lighting
- Neutral background
- Many poses and angles
High-quality feet photos are everything for buyers so focus on the quality, at all times. Feet models taking great foot pictures are about foot images that are sharp, free of blemishes, and no blurriness.
Find the Right Lighting
Lighting is everything when taking feet photos. Buyers are looking for attractive feet photos and good light is the key to this. Natural light is always preferable, but if you don’t have access to natural light, or it’s not bright enough, don’t worry!
You can still take amazing feet pics in artificial lighting with some adjustments. To start off, try using white or yellow bulbs rather than blue or green bulbs.
These colors of light will give your photo more warmth and vibrancy. Additionally, turn off all unnecessary lights in the area so as not to create any shadows or glares on your subject matter (in this case, your feet).
Choose a Neutral Background
When taking feet pics for Instagram, keep it simple!
Put yourself in the shoes of potential buyers and imagine what they’d like to see as a background. You really can’t go wrong with natural. Would you prefer getting a feet pic with a solid, neutral color as the backdrop or a cluttered, busy background?
The neutral wins!
This matters to foot lovers, believe it or not.
Choose a neutral background like a plain wall or piece of furniture that won’t distract from the focus—your feet!
Also, consider the size of the background relative to your subject; make sure there is enough space around the edges so that nothing is cut off in the frame.
If possible, try setting up against an interesting backdrop with texture or color like exposed brick walls or patterned rugs—just make sure these elements don’t overpower your shot!
Try Different Angles & Perspectives
Have fun experimenting with different angles and perspectives when taking feet pics!
Try shooting from above for an overhead perspective which can be especially helpful if you are featuring shoes or other accessories along with your shot.
Alternatively, getting down low (think ground level) offers another great angle and provides a unique sense of depth in the image by giving viewers a better sense of scale and proportion in relation to the subject matter.
Taking great feet pics isn’t rocket science; it just takes practice and experimentation with light sources, backgrounds, angles and perspectives until you find what works best for you! Hopefully, these tips have proven helpful and provided some insight into how to ensure that all of your feed’s images look their best — so go ahead and get snapping those perfect shots today!
Have fun with the process and don’t be afraid to test new things out.
Feet pics ideas
If you feel stuck trying to figure out what type of feet poses to do for your foot pictures, here are some ideas to start.
- Foot arches
- Soles (feet sole poses)
- Pedicured toes and nail polish poses
- Crusty toes
- Feet up in the air pose
- Giant feet and long feet
- Accessorized feet pose (jewelry, chains, lights, flowers, and other accessories)
These are just a handful of the many feet pic ideas available for foot poses. Being creative in your foot poses and be in your favor when setting foot pic prices.
Pros and Cons of Selling Feet Pics
What was once considered an odd curiosity has now become an increasingly popular side hustle. Selling feet pics is a way to make extra money online by taking pictures of your feet and selling them to interested buyers.
But is this potentially profitable venture worth the effort? What are the pros and cons of selling feet pics?
Pros of selling feet pics
- You can make some extra money from the comfort of your own home
- Selling feet pics requires no start-up costs,
- You don’t need any qualifications
- No special skills or training—all you need is a camera and a pair of clean, attractive feet!
- It is fairly easy to find potential buyers online, as there are plenty of people out there who are willing to pay for pictures of other people’s feet
- Highly customizable; you can set your own rates, decide when (or if) you want to work, and choose what type of content you’re comfortable creating.
- It’s a relatively safe way to make money as long as you take appropriate precautions with regards to protecting yourself from potential scams or dangerous customers.
Cons of selling feet pics
- It can be time consuming; taking decent quality photos takes time and effort, which means that even if you don’t have any start-up costs associated with this side hustle
- Time investment
- Selling feet pics might not be the most ethical choice for some people; many people feel uncomfortable about the sexualization or objectification that comes along with this type of work.
- There’s also the risk that someone could use pictures taken without permission for malicious purposes such as blackmail or doxxing—so it’s important to consider these risks before deciding if this side hustle is right for you.
Here’s more on the pros and cons of selling foot pictures.
Pros and Cons of Feetify
Here are some of the advantages and disadvantages of using Feetify.
Pros of Feetify
- You can make money from your feet. Though the site isn’t a major revenue source, you can easily earn hundreds of dollars on Feetify. The platform allows you to sell your feet for $5–$10 per set, or trade them for someone else’s. It also has a referral program that allows you to earn 10% of every purchase made by someone who signs up under your link.
- You can earn money to take pictures of your feet. Yes, this is actually true! There are many people out there who will pay good money (and often quite a bit) for quality images of toes and heels in all their glory — especially if said toes and heels belong to celebrities or models with large social followings on Instagram or Twitter. All you need is an iPhone (or other smartphone), some decent lighting and editing skills, and/or access to Photoshop/Lightroom and some patience until Feetify gets back into full swing after its relaunch next year — then it should be easier than ever before!
Cons of Feetify
Feetify is not the most popular or profitable feet picture site on the internet. There are many other sites where you can sell your feet pictures, and some of them have a bigger audience and pay more for each picture you post there.
All things considered, I think Feetify is still worth using if you’re looking to make some quick cash by selling your feet pictures online
Feetify Review: Is Feetify worth it?
Feetify is a site that lets you sell photos of your feet and make money. The concept might sound strange, but there’s actually a lot of money you can potentially make in this niche, as you can see.
Feet are considered to be one of the most fetishized parts of the body, and there are people who would pay big bucks for them. However, Feetify isn’t without its issues. There are pros and cons to selling on the platform, which we revealed. In the end, the decision is left to you.
If you’re considering selling feet pictures online, Feetify might be a site you consider pursuing.
If you want to give yourself the most opportunity to make money selling feet pics, using more than one feet pics platform is something many feet pics sellers are doing!
Feetfinder is a platform we recommend you check out for selling feet pics. They have a large player in this industry, hosting over one million users who are buying and selling feet pics on their platform. For sellers, Feetfinder is an easy to join and user-friendly option to check out. Visit Feetfinder to learn more.