This article may contain links from our partners.
Ever wondered about jobs you can do from home, especially if you’re just starting out and don’t have a ton of experience? Well, you’re in luck because we’ve got some awesome ideas for you. There are beginner at-home jobs available that give you the opportunity to work from home and are easy enough for anybody to do. Here they are:
- Customer service
- Data entry
- Website testing
- Tech work
Let’s get into them!
7+ Easy to Do Beginner At Home Jobs
Before we get into it, if you’re looking for ways to make extra money, here are some websites to check out:
- Cliqly: Make money emailing. You sign up for free and get access to 5,000 emails to send pre-written emails to, from the start. You’ll earn money for each person that clicks a link in those emails. Easy! I’ve heard of newbies making upt o$2,500 in their first 2 weeks with this! I made just under $600 in a few weeks, when I started. They also have a referral program.
- Free Affiliate Marketing Ebook: Affiliate marketing is something that can make you passive income. It can make you a full-time income, working part-time but, it’s not instant money and takes some hard work and effort with. I make a full-time income with affiliate marketing, a big chunk of which is passive. There are affiliates that start making up to $10K to $20K per month within a few months of starting affiliate marketing but, everyone’s experience is different and these results are not typical. Check out my free ebook to learn more about how affiliate marketing works and how to get started with it.
- Neighbor: This is a chance to earn income passively by monetizing your unused storage space. If you’ve got extra closet space, a spare bedroom, attic, garage, or other space in your home, you can rent it out and store other people’s goods there for passive income every month.
1. Ridesharing – Cruise and Cash In! 🚗
Ever dreamt of making money while driving around? Ridesharing is where it’s at! Companies like Lyft and Uber let you be your own boss, pick up passengers, and chauffeur them to their destinations.
You don’t need a fancy degree or tons of experience. Just a reliable car, a good driving record, and you’re good to go!
2. Delivery Jobs – Bringing Joy and Groceries! 🍕
Not into driving people but still want to deliver smiles? Try delivery gigs like Instacart. You can earn by shopping for groceries and bringing them to folks’ doors. There are two paths you can take: shop for groceries or be the delivery superhero. Either way, it can pay quite well! Read how to apply to Doordash and start dashing!
If you’re cool with giving your opinions, survey jobs are a neat option. Sites like Swagbucks pay you for sharing your thoughts on products and brands. It won’t make you a millionaire, but it’s perfect for some extra pocket money.
There are high-paying surveys that pay $50 to $100+ per survey. These $100 surveys give you a list of those companies to join for that.
Other surveys you might consider, other than Swagbucks are:
4. Transcription – Type What You Hear! 🎧
Fancy turning spoken words into written ones? Transcription might be your calling. You’ll listen to audio and convert it into text. Accuracy and a good ear are crucial. It’s beginner-friendly and can be done from home.
Companies to go to for transcription jobs:
5. Customer Service – Helping People, Making Friends! ☎️
If you’re a people person, customer service could be your jam. You’ll help customers with purchases, returns, and more. It’s like being a superhero for shoppers! Many companies offer remote customer service jobs, so you can work from home.
If you’re a whiz in a particular subject, consider tutoring. You can teach various subjects online, like math or English. You might even get to help students from around the world improve their skills. Cambly is a company you can start with, for getting hired as an online tutor!
7. Data Entry – Organize and Earn! 💼
Data entry jobs are perfect if you’re good at staying organized and detail-oriented. Companies like Quicktate and Clickworker hire folks to input data into systems.
8. Website Testing – Surf and Earn! 🖥️
Love exploring websites? Website testing might be your gig. You’ll navigate websites and share your thoughts aloud. It’s fun and doesn’t require any special skills.
9. Writing Jobs – Pen Your Way to Payday! ✍️
If you’ve got a way with words, start with remote writing gigs. They’re perfect for building your writing portfolio. You can find these opportunities on platforms like Upwork and Fiverr.
10. High-Paying Tech Jobs – Start Your Tech Journey! 💻
Tech jobs can be high-paying and beginner-friendly. Roles like IT support and tech sales are in demand. They often offer flexibility and the chance to grow your career.
You can learn the skills needed to work in tech with training programs like CourseCareers. No college degree and no experience is needed and you can get training then land a job earning an average of up to $80K/year!
Remember, these beginner at-home jobs might not make you a millionaire overnight, but they’re great ways to earn some cash, especially if you’re just getting started in the working world. So, go ahead and explore your options. Your future self will thank you!
Which one of these online jobs will you be starting with?